It's a No! No, I don't want it

Like what I've said before that I desired to pray a name to be someone special and I feel that He starts to show His answer. Days ago, there was a headway which I had a chat with him, not a real chat actually. It felt like an ice cream that made me glad and I was enthusiastic to write it on my obsolete diary book. I felt that my Father permitted me. I was so glad. However, in the next day, there was a single case that was contrary with that day. My pal gave me a candy which there were words at the back of the candy's wrap which was "It's a No!". Suddenly, I felt like losing my energy, I was sad, I didn't know. At that moment, it looked like He didn't permit me, it was His answer, a very clear answer, but I didn't wanna believe it! I teared it sadly. No, God, it was so fast, it was less than a month and I would pray him for 2 months, please...... Since that, nothing's happen, no chat, no message, but I still pray for you till He really really and really shows me what His actual answer bout you. Even so, actually I feel that It's a No is true, but I am still hoping something yes. I have a hope cause I live in hope. Yeah, whatever You want, Dad. I know You know what I want and always give what the best. Living in hope.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seragam SMA = Baju Jojon

Postingan Galau

Dua Mimpi untuk Salatiga