should I stop it, Beh? :'(

Day by day, another things to think and do move my attention from you. It was also because I was too bored to just watch you from your back. Moreover, I felt my Creator was so far away from me, there was something to be fixed soon in my intimacy to Him. So, I ever thought that I would stop this 'activity' and fix my connection to God first. Then, sometimes the word of 'stop' came up in my mind again and again. Should I stop it, Beh? You're so silent, boy! It was looked like idle. I was stuck in the middle. I wanted but it seemed wrong. I stopped it but I really wanted to carry on it. Argh! Well, I'll carry on it. Let Babeh shows His want about it. Yet, in the priority, I'll try to keep strong connection to Him, do my under-deadline jobs, and in the lonely night, I still whisper your name. The most important is I tell Him about the criteria. Afterwards, wait His answer faithfully.

Once more. Living in hope.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seragam SMA = Baju Jojon

Postingan Galau

Dua Mimpi untuk Salatiga