sebuah hal kecil yang disebut cinta

I dunno. I've just watched a Thai movie entitled 'a little thing called love'. It was great, fabulous, and romantic! haha! Shone was so gorgeous. And Nam was ugly, but very nice at the end. She was the prime character in it. Umh, I feel that we have a same plot of love story. haha! silly! Only, different ending. It remembered me to a moment in my junior high school, something about secret admirer. So stupid of monkey love! :p. Anyway, after watching it, I realized that there was a single-forgotten thing in my life, hope. In this movie, it talked about hope in love. But, in my opinion, a hope could be about everything of course. However, love made a hope, and a hope made a strong love, both made life became more wonderful, more alive. Then, suddenly, I remembered about Buzz. Umh, I chose to stop whispering his name maybe for awhile. I lost a hope about him. There were many things that I should think and do first. I couldn't divide my focus to be two, I didn't know why, but that was me. I thought that surely there would be a time when everything was beautiful at the end, there would be a time he would come, I hoped he was Buzz, but I surrendered to Him. I believed when I did my priority well, He would take me to him well, in well time, well place, well one.
Hope someday still I wanted u to know that I 'ever' wrote this about and for u.
Grrr, I dunno! ><

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seragam SMA = Baju Jojon

Postingan Galau

Dua Mimpi untuk Salatiga