I'm NOT stressed out, I'm just FINE!

when walking in the broad road,
under the leafy trees,
beside the football field,
I feel the wind blowing leaves
and touching the dark brown skin
then I smile for the flowers that come and go
for the wind that shows its soft power and carries drizzle
for the couples under the colorful umbrellas
they are just like romance stories speak around me
sweet to see, but only they know the truth
I enjoy the steps and surroundings
just like I am in
in the pictures that I draw oftentimes
every step I make brings a story
every step those couples make bring stories
I just enjoy the steps and times
times that also bring different stories for each human
the perfect times only be laid on the hand of Creator
and I keep making steps till coming to the time
remember! I am not just standing. I am not just sitting. I am not just eating.
I am just making steps. I enjoy making steps.
I am not in chaos when waiting and making steps
I'm NOT stressed out, I'm just FINE!

Comments

  1. wawww... reading what you just wrote is like reading what is on my mind, Ray...we are just the same. and I'm not just going to wait, I'm going to taking the first step instead!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thanks for reading, meyk! :D
      happy making steps and enjoy it, gal! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

monggo komentar membangunnya. saya dengan senang hati akan membaca dan membalasnya. :) makasih juga sudah melipir ke blog saya, jangan jera-jera untuk datang kembali, ya, hehehe. God bless you :).

Popular posts from this blog

Seragam SMA = Baju Jojon

Postingan Galau

Dua Mimpi untuk Salatiga