Just hurted

Actually, I felt wonderful today, for I went to church, had lunch, and had a crispy chat together with my family. Also, I attended the gratify "bukber" with my elementary school pals, how I really missed them! Those were great! My day on this Sunday would be perfect with gladness before at night I received some rack words from a friend. He said what he wanted to say, I know it was his right to do or say whatever he wanted and surely who was I to forbid it? All I could do just letting him and keeping silent. That was me to prefer keeping silent when I was in the high emotion, no words I would say. ALthough I knew that his words that he wrote on the social networking were not exactly directed to me, but hey, boy, I felt it! Human had feeling! I saw that words for me and it hurted me. I was sad and didn't suppose he would write all such that words. Yet, it wouldn't make my tears drop and never. Well, I just hurted. I just tried to convey what my heart wanted to say. Anyway, I learned that I would be wary to write something to express my emotion in order to not to give offense others. Anyhow, I thanked God for today :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seragam SMA = Baju Jojon

Postingan Galau

Dua Mimpi untuk Salatiga