i am just bored with similarities in routines

The sexiest reason for me to go home fast is my bed because i am so sleepy.
But, sometimes you want more than a bed. Am i right?
Something which is alive. Well, English has a term for it, "someone."
Is it clear enough?
No, i am not in the mood of finding mr. right as soon as possible.
I just feel bored with my bed, my room, my usual activities, my common zone.
That's comfort, but common.
I am in the mood of looking for differences out of my routines.
It's totally boring when you get up early in the morning, sometimes 5 or 10 minutes late.
Then, you take a bath in hurry.
You get dressed.
You say to the mirror that "you are awesome! today is gonna be a great day!"
Then, you go. You work.
You face your stuff.
You see the clock and wanna kill it for you are missing your bed so bad.
Then, you sleep.
Those daily things officially happen in most of the days in a week. Whatta!
So, here it comes. That feeling.
Am i the one and only person that feels bored towards routines and similarities on earth?
Or are you with me?
So you know what, at this point, i suggest you that please, laugh at your mistakes.
Mistakes happen to break the routines. You know, i mean mistakes which are under your good responsibility as human beings. human beings, not animals.
I am writing this for no special reasons, unless..
I just want you my reader(s) to know my "unique" feeling right now.
I am writing for taking my medicine to beat this feeling.
Ya, my blog. This is home. This is my medicine. This is my loyal listener.
A place that i will always come back.
I love you, blog.

sorry for you who accidentally read this posting till the end that it is not beneficial at all for you. but, thank you to listen to my words, my feeling. :)

Comments

  1. I think it's what everyone feels in their twenties. Lol,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. really? so, it means i am gonna find another "unique" feeling in my thirties. haha. thanks to read anyway. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

monggo komentar membangunnya. saya dengan senang hati akan membaca dan membalasnya. :) makasih juga sudah melipir ke blog saya, jangan jera-jera untuk datang kembali, ya, hehehe. God bless you :).

Popular posts from this blog

Seragam SMA = Baju Jojon

Postingan Galau

Dua Mimpi untuk Salatiga