The Room of Sigh(s)

It's 2 A.M. already and I miss writing something here, so I write.

Today, I went to campus with a heart full of spirit to deal with assignments (as usual). Then, I entered a room. It's Access room actually, the base camp of Access crew. Yet, somehow, I wanted to call it "bunglon" room or the room of sigh(s).


Didn't you believe that your aura, whether it was good or bad, could influence the environment around you? It was just like stomach gas. It couldn't be seen, yet it could be felt and influence the environment, right? It could make the room smell. So, I felt that Access room could be a nice room when people inside it were free from tasks and could be a sorrow room when people there were full of tasks, then sighed. Afterwards, that "sorrow" condition flied my spirit away as its effect.


Yea, that was interesting! I entered Access room and saw my friends had "sorrow faces" and sighed. I didn't say that I didn't sigh. I did it too. Haha. But, I tried to control it as could as possible. The funny thing was when there was one of my friends came into the room. He came and sat in front of his laptop. He knew and listened all sighs that came from other friends more and more. Then, he said, "Give thanks! Give thanks!" wisely. That was so good and wise to remind us to give thanks than give sighs. However, the fact was some minutes later he said, "Oh God! Help me! What's wrong with the internet connection?! Ck! What a....!!" he said in Javanese and that was kinda a sigh.

That's the fact! That's so human! Definitely, we need to give thanks for all things because that was the best way to make life easier, for me. However, I am human. We are human. There's a moment that we want to express all feelings and it can be sighs. That's okay for me, as long as, we don't do it more and more because it can change nothing and only makes the burden harder.

A sigh can speak many things, many feelings. A sigh shows that we need to count on God. Yea, God! He permits all things happen in our lives. So, He has ways out. A sigh is a reminder. A reminder that we are weak. We are human. We need God. We need to seek God more and more, and we can find Him. He can use anything to make people realize that they are nothing and God is everything. He can use anything to make people remember Him. To God be the glory.



Sigh. Seek and Find God. To The Glory of God. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seragam SMA = Baju Jojon

Postingan Galau

Dua Mimpi untuk Salatiga