GOD really spoke to me


Days before that day, I didn't know, I just felt that peop around me didn't really love and care about me. Actually that was not a new thing. So, the same thing that I had ever felt several years ago came back and I totally hated it. It hurted me as painful as before. I'm sure none wants to try to feel it. At that time, I was lil bit frustrated, I didn't have any ideas why it happened again and I always remembered that I ever said to God in a prayer before I decided to study in Sala3 that "Dear God, if U really wants me to go there, please please please don't let me suffer and feel that kind of thing again, I want many friends beside me." However, that thing came! I felt none I could trust, none really loved me as I dreamed, there was me or not, it didn't change anything at all! "That was okay!" I tried to calm down ma self. At that time I just didn't want to relate it to God, I just avoided ma self to blame Him bcz I know He's good. What I thought only the way to go away from them that caused this feeling to save ma heart. Afterward, at night, I did my silent time, I really needed to talk to Him, to share all my feelings. Then, I prayed with trembling heart and voice. After that, I opened the given verse for that day from a reflection book, Yesaya 43:4.
"Oh, God!" my tears falling down like flood when I read it.

Oleh karena engkau berharga di mata-Ku dan mulia, dan Aku ini mengasihi engkau, maka Aku memberikan manusia sebagai gantimu, dan bangsa-bangsa sebagai ganti nyawamu.

I read it once again and tears went down more and more. GOD really spoke to me. When I, even people felt that I was nothing, HE said that I was everything for HIM. HE encouraged 'n strengthened my broken heart directly. HE reminded me 'bout HIS unlimited true love, faithful love without any requirements, for me. And I should put the worth of myself in GOD who was able to receive me with HIS unrequirement love.

Thanks GOD, I know YOU are good 'n always.
Dn't see how big ur problem is, yet say "See, How BIG my GOD is!" to problem. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seragam SMA = Baju Jojon

Postingan Galau

Dua Mimpi untuk Salatiga